Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Favourite Movie of All Time

  1. #1
    Inactive Member filmmaker77's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2003
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I am just wondering what everyones favorite movie is : Mine has got to be - "It`s a wonderful life" - a total classic of all time,
    great characters, great story, whats everyone elses favourite movie of all time?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skyliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Split decision
    "The Good the Bad and the Ugly"
    or
    "2001"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Scott123's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i watch so many movies, it's hard ot pick.
    i'll just list a few i really enjoy:

    pulp fiction
    super troopers
    "Snatch"
    the big labowski
    boondock saints

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rollemfilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2000
    Posts
    437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Modern Times" Charlie Chaplin 1936
    .
    .
    .
    Hey, I just hit 500 posts!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 15, 2003 08:07 PM: Message edited by: rollemfilm ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member al77's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wim Wenders 'Wings of Desire'

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SilverMotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Although I love many, I never tire of...

    "the usual suspects"

    if I HAD to say a fav, it would be this one

    longlivesuper8

    SM

  7. #7
    Inactive Member theskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

    I don't really know exactly why, but I have watched this plotless wonder probably 100 times. Everything about it is ingenius. Gilliam, JD and BDT should have all been at least nominated.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member c_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2001
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right now I'm obsessed with The Red Shoes by Powell & Pressburger.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Raiders of the Lost Ark. (never get tired of seeing this for some reason...)

    Touch of Evil (saw the restored version in a theater, really great Orson Wells film, if you haven't seen it.)

    Last of the Mojicans.

    Airplane.

    Fight Club.

    Predator.

    The Elephant Man.

    Hmmm... it's too early for me, I can't think of any more, but these are a few of my favorites...

    Matt Pacini

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner MikeBrantley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •